05 January, 2011

As one of our projects at university we have to create an electronic portfolio, this is a possible design for my home page...

Also im completely stuck on my essay write now, im literally only picking being a director as i cant find enough information on being a creative director & i cant narrow my choices down to 3 directors because none of them im that crazy to research about....anybody know of some good ones? 

I am also working on a few different projects at the moment
>My own personal website.
>A Banner & Tee shirt illustration for a club night (Mardy Bums)
>Brainstorming ideas for a video lookbook for a friend...

I have also just finished the back cover for Shadez The Misfits E.P so both covers will be released soon!
& im currently looking into buying a Canon 7d which will be insane if i do!

1 comment:

LadyNoir said...

Sound interesting!!!

I'd love to own a Canon^^


xoxo